Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

QOTD–What Made You Smile Today?

This really made me stop and think.

I know I have smiled a lot today but to say one thing made me smile. That seems tough for some reason.

It’s Saturday, I’ve got the day off, the weather was absolutely beautiful, I got to spend a lot of time with Evelyn, and I got to relax.

Roll that all up in one day and who wouldn’t smile.

 

 

While writing this I was listening to " Change of Heart" from "The Essential Cyndi Lauper" by "Cyndi Lauper"

 

 

Here I am
Just like I said I would be
I'm your friend
Just like you think it should be
Did you think I would stand here and lie
As our moment was passing us by
Oh I am here
Waiting for your change of heart
It just takes a beat
To turn it around
Yes I'm waiting for your change of heart
At the edge of my seat
Please turn it around
Days go by
Leaving me with a hunger
I could fly
Back to when we were younger
When adventures like cars we would ride
And the years lied ahead still untried
While I stand here
Waiting for your change of heart...
Blind leading blind
Never hear the laughter
Search through time
Nothing reveals the answer
If it's truth that you're looking to find
It is nowhere outside of your mind
I bide my time
Waiting for your change of heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown