Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

QOTD–What Are You Grateful For?

A wife who loves me just as much as I love her.

A loving family even though I’m horrible at keeping in touch.

Great friends. (see above)

My job and a good group of co-workers.

A roof over my head.

My health, although I could be in better shape.

Food on the table.

Gas in the car.

Freedom of speech and freedom to stick my foot in my mouth which I do quite frequently.

Living in a beautiful city but it could by ran better.

Seeing the mountains every morning on my way to work.

 

I could go a lot longer but I’ll stop there.

 

 

While writing this I was listening to " Black Fly" from "Rhythmeen" by "ZZ Top"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown