Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Monday, January 26, 2015

QOTD–or Questions Of The Day

I fell behind so it’s time to play catch up.

Today I’m answering 4 questions.

Friday’s Question – What Made Today Unusual?

I barely remember Friday at this point. So since nothing memorable sticks out that would make it unusual. Of course my total lack of sleep last week (barely 2hrs in a row for a couple of nights) could account to the memory loss.

If this were today’s question I would have to answer hearing an owl outside the house. I was never able to locate him in the trees but I could hear him. That was pretty cool. 

 

Saturday’s Question – What are You Looking For In Life?

Purpose and meaning, I guess I’m always looking for those things.  I always have a hard time answering this question. Evelyn tells me I need to find my “why”. Meaning my passion. I’m not sure I have a passion. There are a lot a things I enjoy doing but I’m not sure if they are my “passion”.

Know any good therapists in my area?

 

Sunday’s Question – What Is Your Favorite Thing To Drink?

Lately I haven’t been able to get enough root beer but I think may favorite drink is ice cold tea on a warm sunny day.

 

Today’s Question – Today The Temperature Was _______.

Right now it’s a balmy 65 degrees with nary a cloud in the sky.

That’s right I said nary.

 

 

While writing this I was listening to " D.A.N.C.E." from "D.A.N.C.E. - EP" by "Justice"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown