Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

PPLD Thing #21: Discover YouTube and a few sites that allow users to upload and share videos.

Exercise:
Visit PPLD's YouTube Channel and watch a video or two.

 

I had seen a lot of the old films on Comcast Channel 17 but I had not seen the commercials produced by the district. They are really done quite well. I really enjoyed the "Treasure Island" commercials.

While on the subject of videos and film, check out Jace Ford's (my nephew) college project "Infected". He was the director of photography and performed all the music for the soundtrack.

 

While I was writing this, I was listening to "People Grinnin' in Your Face" by Ruthie Foster. Check it out at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown