Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

PPLD Thing #20: Explore any site from the Web 2.o Awards list, play with it and write a blog post about your findings.

So many choices. I looked at a bunch of the sites both winners and nominees. I enjoyed Fuzzmail and One Sentence the most. I looked on on Cocktail Builder and found the recipe for a Sidecar Cocktail which is an awesome drink. I had one at Palapa's Surfside a few weeks ago. Zillow did not make me very happy. It estimates my home's value at $9000 less than I paid for it.

Overall there are a lot of good sites out there and they all deserved the awards and nominations that they got but as with a lot of the items I've looked at so far I'm not sure if I would use them. But now I know about them and I will remember them if I need a certain application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown