Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

PPLD Thing #18: Check out Google Labs.

Google Mars is pretty cool and informative. I was unaware that the USSR had sent 3 probes to Mars before the USA had launched their probe.

Google Suggest does not seem new to me. I've seen a lot of search boxes make suggestions as you type.

Google Sets - I'm not sure what this is for. I guess it's good for seeing search results related to what you are looking for but don't you already get this when you do a Google search. The only difference is this shows related terms to search for instead all the related results.

I really like Google as a search engine and they do have some other pretty cool apps but none of the current lab projects really impressed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown