Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

PPLD Thing #19: Take a look at some online productivity(word processing, spreadsheets) tools.

This appears to be a good app. I like the concept of storing documents online and not having to e-mail versions to be edited. But....(there's always a but) I'm a Word junkie and old habits are hard to break. I guess if I had a job where I was collaborating with a group of co-workers located at different locations then I would use Zoho. But I would probably keep a copy in Word just in case.

Right now I'm undecided if I would use it on a regular basis or not. undecided

 

Side note: I wrote this using Zoho Writer but I had to cut and paste it into my blog since I am not using one of the major blog editors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown