Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

What are you seeking?

A winning lottery ticket.

A comfortable retirement.

An all expense paid vacation.

Peace.

Mindfulness.

Calm.

Self confidence.

A calorie free pizza.

A lawn care service.

A good answer to this question.

A year or so ago, I might have answered happiness but I’m doing pretty good in that department.

I still have my melancholy moments but they don’t last nearly as long as they used too.

I guess all that soul searching and life assessing I have done for the last couple of years has paid off.

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) by Junior Walker & the All-Stars from The Soul Story, Vol. 3 Disc 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown