Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

If You Could Read One Person’s Mind Today, Who Would You Choose?

Mine.

For some reason I’m drawing a blank with this question.

I guess I could think of some historical figures.

“Was it left or right at the big dipper?” – Christopher Columbus

“Hurry up, Martha”, I said, “Hurry up or I’ll miss the coach to New Jersey!” – George Washington

 

Then there is the one person who might stumble across this blog and read it.

I bet you’re thinking, “Why does this guy keep writing?”

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to Pop Singer by John Mellencamp from Words & Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits Disc 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown