Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

QOTD - What was the easiest thing about today?

Certainly not figuring out how to catch up on another month’s worth of Question of the Day posts.

It appears I’ve been slacking again so I have another marathon writing session coming up.

The easiest thing about today was everything because I did pretty much nothing.

I woke up, showered, made coffee, read a book, drank said coffee, made more coffee, drank that coffee with my wife and her mother, ate breakfast, read the paper, surfed the net, checked my email, ate pizza for dinner while watching a movie, surfed the net, and sat down to write some blog posts.

Is a sentence that long allowed?

Oh, who cares?

1 down and about 30 more to go.

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to Coming Home by John Legend from Once Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown