Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Picture of the Day–FAIL!

 

If you haven’t noticed, there hasn’t been a picture of the day since March 20th.

So here come the excuses. 

I knew this would be tough for me since my life consists of the following routine nearly everyday:

Wake up, go to work, go home, eat, sleep, repeat.

Nothing changes, same route, same day, over and over.

Then my laptop died (see last photo) and the routine became:

Wake up, go to work, go home, eat, cuss laptop, replace hard drive, cuss laptop, reformat hard drive, cuss laptop because Windows is corrupt, reinstall Windows Vista, cuss laptop because drivers won’t load, copy cloned image to hard drive, cuss laptop because cloned image is corrupt, purchase and install Windows 7, sleep.

This went on over the course of 6 days.

So now that this ordeal has been resolved I should be able to get back to my photo challenge, right?

Probably not.

I start school on Monday and my routine will be:

Wake up, go to work, go to school, maybe eat, maybe sleep, repeat.

So here’s my lame solution. The challenge was supposed to be take a picture a day and post it. Instead I will be posting pictures from my archives. I can still say I took them and there are some really great shots, they just won’t be new.

So here’s one for today. I hope you like it.

It’s almost a self portrait.

 

 

While writing this I was listening to " Deep in the Heart [*]" from "The Joshua Tree [20th Anniversary 2-CD] Disc 2" by "U2"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown