Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Here we go

Less than 3 hours to go before I have to be at the surgery center. My arrival time is 12:50pm. I’m not sure how long it will take after that.

Still stressed out but have resolved to tough it out with the IV. That makes me sound brave but really what choice do I have.

My pre-surgery instructions for today were no caffeine, no dairy, only clear liquids up until 11am, and no solid foods after 7am. You know what that means, I’m jonesing for Dutch Brothers and a huge wedge of cheddar cheese. As for the no solid food, I got up at 6am this morning and had toast, cereal with NO milk, and 2 chocolate covered doughnuts. Then I went back to bed and sleep till 9.

Yes, I’m well aware that I’m crazy.

I will try to post an update tonight but I don’t really know how well I will feel or see.

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to "Things I Used To Know (Acoustic)" from "In This Moment [Amazon MP3 Exclusive]" by Riley Etheridge Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown