Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Monday, July 25, 2011

It never hurts to ask

Speaking of my dentist (see previous post), I went to see him this morning for a filling.

I asked him if he would be willing to go with me to my eye surgery and gas me before they stuck me with the IV.

He told me that his nitrous unit was not portable.

He looked a little sad so I think he would have done it for me if he could.

My dentist is the best.

If you live in the Colorado Springs area and need a great dentist, contact Park Dental Associates.

Tell them Terry sent you.

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to "Usual Suspects" from "Bloodshot Indie-Pendants Sampler" by Ha Ha Tonka

Blogger Labels: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown