Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Focus, focus, focus

That’s my theme for 2016.

I finally heard about the supervisor position I applied for…

I was told that I was at the top of the list of candidates but the job posting was incorrect and should have included a degree requirement.
Basically, I`m the person for the job but since I don`t have a degree, I`m out. They are reposting a corrected job posting which will include the degree requirement.
I get it. A mistake was made and needed to be corrected but did it really take 6 months to get the cajones to admit it.

:/

That means that I won`t get, as my friend Ann calls it, a “grown-up schedule”.
But that also means I have every other Monday off and my goal this year is to spend those Mondays focusing on my writing and photography. Two hobbies I really enjoy but don`t do enough of to be considered good.
So, here we go.

image


Filed under: Careers, Change, Goals, Life, Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown