Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Friday, January 1, 2016

2015. Another Year In Review

Last year I set a goal to clean up my pictures and repost them to Flickr in a more organized fashion.

Well, that didn’t happen.

I also started a 365 Questions Challenge. I was supposed to answer a different question each day of the year.

I think I made it to the end of the year.

I resolved to be more focused on family, friends, health, and happiness.

Waivered a little in this area as well.

2014 was a pretty unfocused for me. I had a few blows to my confidence at work this year that sort of left me off balance.

I applied for a supervisor position only to be told that I was not qualified (no degree). A similar position at another location was announced and the posting mentioned nothing about a degree so I applied for it. It closed on June 29th.

The position is still open and no interviews have been conducted, not just with me, I mean no one has been interviewed. 6 months without a word. My mind has been reeling with all kinds of speculation and my moods have been swinging all over the place and this has not really allowed me to be focused at all.

But here is what went well in 2015….

I managed to write 84 blog posts and read 47 books.

Evelyn and I just celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary. I’m still amazed she puts up with me.

We spent a week in Puerto Rico. It was our first time and I’m determined to make sure it is not our last. What an amazing place. A truly beautiful place with amazing food and wonderful people. I wanted to look for a place to live.

Ford_20151026_0005  Ford_20151027_0078

We had a new furnace and air conditioner install at the house.

We bought a new car.

No one  spent a night in the hospital.

No one lost their job.

All was well in 2014.


Filed under: Life Tagged: 2014, Books, Goals, Life, Puerto Rico, Resolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown