Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Goodbye Picture of the Day

 

What picture of the day?

Come on, I know you thought it.

Back in March I decided to take a picture a day and post it. It was supposed to be a year long project.

That lasted 6 days and then my laptop died. So after fixing that problem, I decided to just post a picture a day from my archives.

That lasted 13 days.

Sadly with my work schedule, school schedule and a desire to spend my free time with my wife, I just don’t have the time.

So here is lame fix #2.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tgford

There are some really good shots here (most of them by mistake) and some really crappy stuff (my usual quality of work).

I hope you enjoy them and would really like to hear your comments (good or bad).

 

 

While writing this I was listening to " Favorite Year" from "Taking the Long Way" by "Dixie Chicks"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown