Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Read It!

 

 

31u2f3OJQ7L__SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU01_AA160_

 

Life is spiritual. Life just flows. Life doesn’t judge or criticize. Life doesn’t resist what is. Because life is what is. Life is pure softness and relaxation. Resistance to life is hardness and tension.

-F**k It: The Ultimate Spiritual Way by John C. Parkin

 

Ok, I don’t agree with everything in this book like the section on parenting. I just won’t believe that ignoring your kids as they run around a restaurant creating havoc is a good parenting technique. But overall if you are stressed out in life, this is a good book to help you put things in perspective and sort out what should matter and what shouldn’t.

And if the title offends you or if you are upset with me because I posted it then all I got to say is….. Smile

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to "Hanging on Too Long" from "Rockferry" by Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown