Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Scruples Question #1

 

Deck1_0001

 

Hell no! That’s her realtor’s job.

The county recently appraised my house at $20 grand less than the mortgage I took out 5 years ago, I need every break I can get. 

 

Disclaimer

The game, A Question of Scruples is owned and copyrighted by High Game Enterprises. All questions posted here are from the 1986 version of the game which was copyrighted by the Milton Bradley Co. (now Hasbro).

I have no official ties to High Game Enterprises or Hasbro and I am not receiving any compensation for these posts.

My only hope is that they have a sense of humor and don’t sue my ass over this.

See definition of sarcasm here.

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to "Fresh" from "Something for Everybody" by Devo

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown