Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

PPLD Thing #9 - Subscribe to a coworker's blog

This was really easy. I immediately thought of my former book club buddy and current colleague at PPLD, Jason Stewart. Jason also known as Grouchomonkey (I don't know why because I never asked) is the only person I know that has actually been published. So I went to his blog to subscribe and began reading.

Ok, I'm embarrassed and ashamed of my blog. My poor grammer and dull descriptions of things appears elementary compared to his eloquent and vibrate writings. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it even though most of the subject matter was the same as mine, PPLD's 23 Things project. I can only hope he pursues the writing or journalistic dreams he has spoken of in the past. check it out at http://grouchomonkey.wordpress.com/.

Another part of this exercise was to locate a few useful library related blogs so here they are:

The Library of Congress

The New York Public Library

The Shifted Librarian 

 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown