Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

PPLD Thing #7: Create a blog post about anything Flickr related that interests you this week.

As I stated earlier, this is a very interesting site. I'm not sure if I would ever use it to share photos or just keep my photos on my blog pages/web site. For those of you not able to access the PPLD intranet and see the links in this activity, I have listed most of them below. Check them out.

Flickr

PPLD's Flickr group

Mappr

Flickr Color Pickr

Montagr

FD Toys’ Trading Card Maker

And while we are on the subject of photos and mine compared to the one's on Flickr, I plan in the near future to post a photo album of some of mine. I'll let you know when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown