Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

QOTD–Cold & Flu Edition

Time for another lightning round of Question Of The Day.

And what better condition to answer a series of personal questions than being hopped up on cold meds and sipping hot tea.

March 13 – How much “me” time did you take today?

If you’re talking about “alone” time with no one else around. Not much. I worked all day, left right after work and drove to Pueblo to see Dwight Yoakum with a couple of other thousand people.  If you’re talking about doing something for myself that I enjoyed…Hey, I got to see Dwight Yoakum in concert. It’s hard to beat that.

March 14 – List three things you have faith in.

My wife, my friends, and coffee.

March 15 – Who is the last person you said “I love you” to?

My wife

March 16 – Did you seize any opportunities?

Not that I recall.

March 17 – Where did you go today?

Work, Wendy's, Walgreens, Home, Bed

March 18 – What advice were you given today?

Take this and stay in bed.

March 19 – Today was ______.

Rainy

 

Ok, I’m going back to bed now.

 

 

While writing this I was listening to " Wise,Peace,Love&Faith [Explicit]" from "TuneCore Winter Showcase 2013 - Alternative / Rock [Explicit]" by "Wise Kebabs "

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown