Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Can you read the last line?

I go in two days to have a second cataract surgery. This time it is on my right eye. After that I should have a matching set.

Today I started taking Vigamox (Moxifloxacin Ophthalmic), an anti-biotic eye drop, one every six hours.

 

Here is the The National Institute of Health’s notes on its usage:

Moxifloxacin ophthalmic solution is used to treat bacterial conjunctivitis (pink eye; infection of the membrane that covers the outside of the eyeballs and the inside of the eyelids). Moxifloxacin is in a class of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It works by killing the bacteria that cause infection.

 

Here is the information sheet from the box it came in:

 

Vigamox Info Sheet

 

Can’t read it?

Neither can I because I have a cataract!

Can you imagine anybody with any of the symptoms listed above reading them?

Maybe they should pack a magnifying glass in the box.

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to "MMM, MMM, MMM, MMM" from "Billboard Top Hits: 1994" by Crash Test Dummies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown