Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Why are you so happy?

 

This question really pisses me off.

I was asked this question the other day at work by one of our transient patrons. I have been asked this question before and it always irritates me.

Here’s your frickin’ answer:

I have been married for 28 years to a beautiful woman that I worship and adore and I know the feeling is mutual.

I own a home in one of the prettiest places I have ever lived.

I am in good health.

I have friends and family who are fun to be around and we would do anything for each other.

I love my job and feel like I am contributing back to my community.

I am alive and living my life to the best of my abilities.


This brings me to the point of this rant.

If my happiness bothers you that much, get off your frickin’ ass, stop hanging out at the library all day and make some sort of effort to improve your situation. Make something of your life and contribute. I know life can be tough and I feel for you but, dude, you’ve got to do something if you want it to change.

If you aren’t willing to make an effort then shut up and leave me alone.

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to "Dear Diary" from "M!ssundaztood" by Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown