Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Troublemaker: A Barnaby and Hooker Graphic Novel, Book 2 by Janet Evanovich, Alex Evanovich, Joelle Jones, and Andy Owens (Nov

514d3L3zaBL__SL160_AA115_

I just reread my review of Troublemaker, Book 1 and realized I never really said anything about the story itself. Both books feature Alex Barnaby and Sam Hooker. Sam is a NASCAR driver and Alex is his mechanic and spotter. Throughout both books they battle with the voodoo underground of Florida to recover a wooden statue of a ancient voodoo master which was stolen from a local museum. The supporting cast of characters add to the humor and adventure of the story. The artwork is bright and entertaining. As I stated in my earlier review, this is an excellent light and quick read. Enjoy.

 

 

While writing this, I was listening to "Hysteria" from "Absolution" by Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown