Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Santa Fe - Final Thoughts

The main purpose of this trip was to regroup and refuel. While I can't say it was a miraculous life changing experience, it did just what I was hoping it would do. I do feel more rested, relaxed and focused. My goal now is to keep going forward and not let myself get dragged down by life's little bumps.

As a recap, here are some of the places we visited:

The Inn of the Governors in Santa Fe

farmer's market

Black Mesa Winery

Los Mayas Resaurante

Old Town Albuquerque

Indian Pueblo Cultural Center

Blue Portal

Yucca Art Gallery

Pecos National Historical Park

If you make it to the Santa Fe area, any of these locations will be a welcome addition to your itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown