Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Art of Procrastination: A Guide to Effective Dawdling, Lollygagging and Postponing by John Perry

 

41ExusBglhL__AA160_  It was like looking in a mirror.

If you are, live with, or work with a procrastinator, this is the book for you.

It discusses a condition known as “structured procrastination.”

I swear the guy followed me around and took notes.

 

Random Sentence

Other stuff – some opened, some unopened – piled up toward the back of the desk to be dealt with “later.”

 

 

While writing this I was listening to " My Private Nation" from "My Private Nation" by "Train"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown