Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Scruples Question #4

Deck1_0004

 

You betcha!

In the past I would have honored the contract but after being laid off 4 years ago and struggling to keep up with my mortgage payments ever since, I’d have to go with the better position.

Taking a $7 an hour pay cut can permanently change your perspective on loyalty to an employer.

On the flip side, the current position is free-lance and temp so why couldn’t I do it as well. Maybe in the evenings or on the weekend.

You know have your cake and eat it too.

 

Disclaimer

The game, A Question of Scruples is owned and copyrighted by High Game Enterprises. All questions posted here are from the 1986 version of the game which was copyrighted by the Milton Bradley Co. (now Hasbro).

I have no official ties to High Game Enterprises or Hasbro and I am not receiving any compensation for these posts.

My only hope is that they have a sense of humor and don’t sue my ass over this.

See definition of sarcasm here.

 

 

While writing this I was listening to "You Remind Me" from "P Is For Panda Mix Tape Vol. 1" by Andy Shauf

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown