Comments and critiques are welcome. Just don't be a troll, no one likes a troll.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Handyman I Am

Anybody who has ever seen me try to fix something or complete a home improvement project knows I'm not that handy at it. Boards aren't level or corners aren't square. But in my own defense I do try.

Well, I'm happy to report that I completed a project and completed quite nicely - Thank You!

I installed a new garage door opener last Saturday and it works great. It runs smooth with no clattering or jerking and the sensors were lined up when I installed them so I didn't have to do any tedious adjustments. Sure I could have hired someone to do it for me but after 9 1/2 hours of laboring I finished it.

I'm so proud.

 

 

 

 

While I was writing this, I was listening to "Energy" by The Apples In Stereo. Check it out at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. ~Author Unknown